Parish Council meetings are held on the second Monday of every other month, at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
- Monday 21st September 2020 via Zoom (not in the hall)
- Monday 9th November 2020 via Zoom
- Monday 12th January 2021 (provisional)
- Monday 8th March 2021
- Monday 20th May 2021
- Monday 12th July 2021 – 7.30pm
- Monday TBA September 2021
- Monday TBA November 2021
Members of the public are encouraged to raise any issues of local concern with the Council, either via an approach to an individual councillor or The Clerk. The public are welcome to attend meetings of the Council but should note that they cannot normally participate in the meeting itself. However, where a matter is clearly of local concern, or in response to a specific request, it is our practice to temporarily suspend the formal meeting to allow members of the public to address councillors.